Sunday 22 February 2015

Banana Chia Smoothie Bowl

Want an interesting breakfast!? An interesting thing that I've seen people doing lately, is not making a smoothie, but a smoothie bowl! This is verrrry appealing to me because 1) I don't feel like I'm eating a complete breakfast when it can all be drank through a straw 2) It's an interesting idea and that in itself appeals to me 3) You can put tons of stuff on it, that ISN'T blended and is delicious.



Cookin' Tunes:
You and I [Michael Buble]
Latch [Boyce Avenue ft. Marie Johnson]
Ever Be [Bethel Music]

Banana Chia Smoothie Bowl



1.5 Frozen bananas
1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 tbsp Vanilla
1 tsp Cinnamon

2 tbsp Chia seeds

1. Throw frozen bananas, almond milk, vanilla and cinnamon s in a high speed blender (I use Vitamix). Blend until thick, not runny. Pour into a bowl.
2. Top with Apple Pecan Granola and chia seeds.
3. Devour!



Other things to try on top?
- Feel free to add unground flax seeds
- Fresh fruit
- Chocolate chips
- A scoop of your favourite nut butter
- Chopped and/or roasted nuts


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...